Friday, July 18, 2008

Toad and Me



How long has it been since my last post? I'm like the toad in the garden . . . making a sudden reappearance.

Spring has gone, we're half-way through summer. And I'm still working away in the gardens and yards of clients.




And this toad is now showing up every couple of days in my garden. Always somewhere near this very large hosta. He must be very busy, catching flies or mosquitos or whatever toads catch.




And then he takes a break and shows up to greet me. Suddenly.

So here I am -- showing up again on my own blog. I've been out there visiting all your blogs since spring and into the summer. Seeing so much wonderfulness, having a great time. Sometimes commenting, even. But not finding the time or energy to post myself.

I've resolved to do several posts each month from here on out.

And here's one of my thrifty finds: little plastic chairs -- actually for a rather large doll house, I presume, as each is 5 1/2" tall. Aren't they vintage modern, N?



I'll be back soon! Ribbit!

2 comments:

simple~needs said...

what a cool blog!! i am adding you to my faves.
kim

carol said...

K: the tiny chairs look just the right size for Cassie Crow!!